Monday, June 27, 2011

20. Ask me Question??

Boring kan??? so saya rasa mcm nak jawab soalan2 di bawah nih. heheee.... Sesiapa bosan n dah bace aku punya post ni sila la jawab jugakk... sila laaa... tapi tak paksa pun....

1. The story of my last kiss..
I can't remember and i don't want to..

2. What was going on in my life one year ago.
June 2010, Jmpe kekasih lama zaman skola and i fall in luv with him again and again but now i realize we not used to be together. I'm sorry my heart;

3. My current relationship status.
Single.

4. Where i see myself in 5 years time.
Insyallah dengan izin allah, dah ade family... amin ;)

5. My current goal.
Finding husband, hahaa....

6. Something i'm not proud of
Life aku skang ni, sgt worst...

7. Best day of my life so far.
Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. and i'm waiting for my beautiful rainbow.

8. Worst day of my life so far
Sgt byk and i'm really sorry to my heart for all the damage i put us through.

9. How many close friend i have.
Ramai but now paling rapat only my petom

10. One thing about myself that i'd like to change.
Ermm buang tabiat buruk ku ;)

11. What i'm doing with my life now.
Just follow the flow yawww... n i just have to love it, while still have it.

12. Hardest thing i've ever had to go through.
Putus cinta. sob sob...

13. Something that i'm proud of
Proud to be strong weda. heheee....

14. An obejct i own that has sentimental value.
Opie and Vivi...

15. Something that i've paid alot of money for.
my Car lol.. hurmmmm...

16. How old the person that i like.
i don't like anybody rite now babeh...

17. My favourite childhood toy.
malas jwb..

18. School subject i am/was good at.
Prinsip Akaun and math.

19. My favourite outfit/item of clothing.
Simple and always gojes... hakhak... Jeans n shirt ;)

20. Ask me question of your choice... ;)

Thanks for reading this, L.O.L

No comments:

Post a Comment